Sponsor Onboarding to Invown
We are delighted that you are considering Invown to raise capital for your real estate deal or project. Invown is a registered Funding Portal regulated by FINRA, and we abide by all relevant security regulations. Here are the steps you will follow to launch a successful crowdfunding equity raise on Invown.
- Set up an account on https://www.invown.com/app
- Complete onboarding form: https://forms.gle/3q9AEYSvzL1gEUWG8
- Create a “coming soon” listing on Invown OR send us a deck and pro forma to make sure that the deal is suitable for the marketplace, and we will create the listing.
- Pay the application fee OR fill $50,000 of soft commits on the “coming soon” listing before going live.
- Simultaneous with step 4 the following legal steps are needed to go live:
- Create a Delaware LLC (if you do not have one yet)
- Obtain an EIN (if you do not have one yet)
- Create an Edgar account with the SEC by submitting a Form ID.
- Here are instructions on how to do that: https://www.sec.gov/page/edgar-how-do-i-prepare-and-submit-my-form-id-application
GO LIVE – accept investments live